The internets are a flutter with news that James Franco will be doing a guest star stint on GH.
Just when GH pulled out what I thought was the most impossible casting stunt ever, they do this.
Our theories on why he is doing this:
- He lost a bet with one of those Appatow guys.
- He has sampled too much product from the Pineapple Express.
- He has an obsessive crush on Kelly Monaco ever since she did Dancing with the Stars.
- He is being blackmailed by Brian Frons.
- He has some kind of contract he signed with Disney that somewhere in the fine print committed him to it.
- Franco isn’t actually going to do it. He has an evil twin who is out to ruin his reputation.
- He is being cosmically punished for Fool’s Gold.
- The devil made him do it.
- He just really respects the quality of work at GH and wants to learn at the feet of Bob Guza. I’m sure!
- He thinks that working on soaps will be a challenge and working on GH was actually his idea? Really?
So what does this mean for the state of Port Charles come November? Your guess is as good as mine.